You belong with me ♥

Because good things don't last .
If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
Friday, January 21, 2011

Ask me anything @
I'M BACK TO UPDATE !
So... here goes.


All of you are asking me to blog about my boyf, but what to ?
But here's something i can update about.. our 1st monthsary celeb(:


18.01.11 marks our first month

It was a tuesday and we decided to just have a simple dinner and chillout after work .
Boyf's all excited and googled all day to find a nice place we can dine in ..

I was really indecisive and got him to make the decision .
And he did, found a place near my workplace so we didn't have to travel .

SWEET! and there, Somerset 313 it was ..





Pretty huh.. cozy max.














That's what we ordered ..

Caesar salad, Scallop risotto, Spicy calamari, and some chicken dish .
There's a reason why i didn't remember that dish, cause i didn't enjoy it at all .

I nearly puked after i put a piece of the chicken in my mouth.. AWFUL!
And the rest of the food was so-so .


Poor boyf had to finish 3/4 of the food x=













Highly raved chocolate fudge cake.. we had to order.
And, it failed me again !

Poor boyf had to finish it again .. lol .






Seriously i wouldn't recommend going there at all .
Despite the nice ambience.. the food's so-so and it's pricey .

Bill was $90+ and we could've eaten something more awesome with that amount ..
Poor boyf's feeling damn bad about bringing me there.. it's totally alright boyf.

I seriously feel the pinch for him ..
paying that amount for such low quality food =/








Wanted to head down Boiler but i thought we should do something different .
And we headed to Acidbar for a drink and some food for me ..

I swear i was feeling sian cause i was real hungry !
I NEEDED FOOODDDDDD .






Beer for him, margarita for me !
And the pizza is damn dope .. i swear i'll go back for it :D♥

OMG feeling hungry as i blog .. hahah .









I'M A HAPPY GIRL NOW(:

I'm always pampered by him and i swear, who doesn't love?(:
Tries every way just to make me feel loved / happy ..

I'm glad he's here to save me from misery .
NO MORE BASTARDS IN MY LIFE, YEAY!







Love you boyf♥(:




Back to top


Adels ♥
someone you never knew

❤ August 14

online user



Adverts
some place you gotta visit



Facebook / Twitter
some things you gotta follow




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

Girls anita doris fion han jiefang joanne jocelyn kay meiting rachael sandii sarina sijie
Guys alvin dominique nick shawn zongxiang

Archives
some time you gotta forget

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011