You belong with me ♥

Because good things don't last .
If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
Monday, November 8, 2010

Ask me anything @
http://formspring.me/adelstan

♥♥


Realised i am so much more active on facebook and twitter .

With my iPhone4, i can take pictures anywhere and upload them as and when ..
So now imma gonna post the random pictures from my phone .

Drink.. food.. more drink, and more food .




Brotzeit .
I loveee the mashed pototes.. dope !













Boiler on a tuesday night ..
i think we finished 1.5 bottles of martell plus that tower of beer that night .












Gong Cha .

Have you tried this bubble tea?
I swear i'm damn disappointed with this, condemned.













Cheesy wedges .

I always have this when i visit V8 with my colleagues .
Generous amount of cheese given, and it's cheap .. WORTHIT .













Yakun for lunch one of the days.. yummy !













Sound likea sua-ka but this is my first time trying J.Co donuts .

Banana chocolate.. nice !
I think i'm in love with this combi .














before party(;














Our usual wednesday ..
Chicken wings at TheBoilerRoom is effing yummy .












Colleague's last day, and we had BahKutTeh .

Not that nice that time we went but for all these.. 8 people we only paid $6 each .
CHEAP ONLY !












This is what you do when you're bored at work..
with a front camera on your phone x;













and on a slacker-ish friday.. that's Liting !













we went to Somerset313 for lunch :D !













Ippudo.. my first visit there !
and i feel it's a little over-rated .













Side dishes we ordered..
Chicken wings' pretty normal. Gyoza's dope.














First try too.. Ice Cold Rock .
And i'd totally choose Marvelous Cream over this .












KOI from Iluma .
Loving my Oolong Milktea with Grassjelly - 50% sugar .













Dinner at PeachGarden for elder bro's birthday .
( Beijing roast duck in that picture )













Wasabi prawn and my must-have dessert there :D !














And a picture with my lilo' cousins ..
Hong Yi and Lennon .













BFF :D !

Been hanging out much together this week .
This was taken when we went chillout on friday(;














Alleybar(:

I had 2 Peach Margarita and they had 3 pine beer each .
Seriously, we're damn alcoholic ..


♥♥



I'm gonna be officially jobless soon ..
It's a long story i don't wanna start, only my close friends knows .

Mum just said to go Genting in December.. i think it's a good time .
A break before i get started on a new job or something(:
It'll be the fourth time i'm heading there this year, madness .

Long weekends are always more hectic as compared .
I'm heading out everyday instead of resting .

I shall head to bed soon already .


Goodnight ♥ !




Back to top


Adels ♥
someone you never knew

❤ August 14

online user



Adverts
some place you gotta visit



Facebook / Twitter
some things you gotta follow




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

Girls anita doris fion han jiefang joanne jocelyn kay meiting rachael sandii sarina sijie
Guys alvin dominique nick shawn zongxiang

Archives
some time you gotta forget

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011