You belong with me ♥

Because good things don't last .
If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
Monday, August 23, 2010

So so.. lazy to update recently .
I've got 6 folders of pictures waiting for me ..

Lazy and emotionally unstable, i think i should take a break .
Not gonna start ranting because it's gonna be the same old stuff ..


So for now, it's still gonna be only me !





Let's see what i have done this week..


TheBoilerRoom on Friday & Saturday, I swear i will stop for some time .
Emo-ed max on friday crying out when i reached home ..
It's still affecting me, loads .


Caught The Expendables today !

I swear it's freaking awesome, i love the action the fighting and everything .
Oh and it's funny too.. it's the best movie i've caught this year IMO .


♥♥


Gonna be busy this coming week .
I think plans were made 1 to 2 weeks back.. I LIKE(:

Monday - Town after work with colleagues .
Wednesday - Meeting Sara38 for dinner .
Friday - Jiefang for movie (tentative!) .
Saturday - BBQ @ ricky's place .





I've been wanting this something for so long, and I've settled for this ..
I'm so sooo gonna get it next month(:

OKAY IT'S TIME FOR BED!!
Goodnight people ♥




Back to top


Adels ♥
someone you never knew

❤ August 14

online user



Adverts
some place you gotta visit



Facebook / Twitter
some things you gotta follow




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

Girls anita doris fion han jiefang joanne jocelyn kay meiting rachael sandii sarina sijie
Guys alvin dominique nick shawn zongxiang

Archives
some time you gotta forget

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011