You belong with me ♥

Because good things don't last .
If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
Sunday, May 23, 2010

My house internet's down.. it's really irritating.

I'm so glad i have my iPhone, it has almost everything i need .
But this is totally not the solution .
Got them to fix it tomorrow.. please get it done fast !


Hectic weekend for me;

Friday..
Went Somerset313 for a lil' shopping after work .
Met up with msWee, dee, nich & karad for dinner after .
Rushed off after to meet anna and we headed to Serangoon Gardens, chillout plan we had .
Meiting called when we just reached, and we cabbed over to Nana at 12 ! And it was until 3+ before home .

I'm amazed and proud of myself man..
meeting so many people and going so many places in a night, haha .


Saturday..
Exhausted me woke up early in the morning, but slept through the day later.
Woke up only at 7-ish and i had to prepare to meet lince and clique for dinner..
Skipped dinner as i reached late, and it was Boiler straight up till 4am .


Damn tiring please !
I had my fun.. but weekend just have to be over this fast);

I'm going Genting on Jun 4-6.. yes again !

Everyone's asking how many times i have to go a year .
And lince is thanking me for M'sia for contributing to them.. lol .
Whatever, I just want a getaway .


I hate to say this.. but i'm still not over it .
It's so haunting me still, sadly.

2 more days to a month.. How fast .
能不能再听一次你说爱我,回到还在你怀里的时候.. /:


Goodnight people .


Back to top


Adels ♥
someone you never knew

❤ August 14

online user



Adverts
some place you gotta visit



Facebook / Twitter
some things you gotta follow




Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

Girls anita doris fion han jiefang joanne jocelyn kay meiting rachael sandii sarina sijie
Guys alvin dominique nick shawn zongxiang

Archives
some time you gotta forget

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011